It's my birthday




Happy Birthday to me… Happy Birthday to me…. Yes I am 2 years old. On 26th June at 8:01pm I was 2 years old. This year I have been blessed with a mallie to celebrate it with. Ammi and thathi again put on a party, nana did most of the cooking. It was Nasi gorang with chicken and Malay pickle. Lots of my friends came, and specially nana from Sri Lankan and Aunty Kamala and Lenoka akki from New Zealand. Seeya was sick and as such mama and Seeya could not make it. Also I missed Ranisha akki and Loku Thatha (who had gone to NZ to stay with Seeya). I got lot of presents and birthday cards, thank you everybody.Nana had made some under sea decorations. So, nana and ammi made a fish shaped cake. It looked really nice.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home