Baby Dhiren (and now we have Romel)

Roanne and Dinesh are now blessed with two boys. Dhiren Joseph Perera was born on 26 June 2006 at 20:01. Romel Anthony Perera was Born on 7 May 2008 at 14:21. We are truly blessed.

Thursday, March 06, 2008

You wanted more with cricketers




Thanks for the comments Uncle Ryan. I still love Chamara. He is more than a cricketer, he is nice man. Anyway more photos for you to enjoy. This was taken at a friends birthday party, yes the Sri Lankan cricketer's made time to come to the party. I was so happy to see that these international star still having time to do nice things.

2 Comments:

At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI Boy,

Can you tell dada that I want the picture (with you, amma,dada,vaazy, sana and dilly) enlarged. It looks a beauty and collectors item.

Uncle Ryan

 
At 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dhiren Boy, Thanks for telling Uncle Chamara to play well. Now he is scoring some runs in the Caribbean.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home