Baby Dhiren (and now we have Romel)

Roanne and Dinesh are now blessed with two boys. Dhiren Joseph Perera was born on 26 June 2006 at 20:01. Romel Anthony Perera was Born on 7 May 2008 at 14:21. We are truly blessed.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My first trip to Sri Lanka






Now you have seen the photos, let me tell the story...

Ammi and thathi finally decided that I am old enough to go to Sri Lanka. I was told that this is my home, where ammi and thathi was born and lived most of there lives.

I sure was exited to see where it all began, but mostly I wanted to see my Nana, Uncle Ryan and Auntie Tracy. I have heard so much about them, they write to me regularly, send me cards and I even heard from ammi that they pray for me every night. They must be really special….

So finally the day arrived 16 August 2007, I landed at Colombo Bandaranayaike airport, where they all were there, all existed to see little me. Nana and A/tracy gave me a big kiss and I was happy to be carried by them. Our journey home (Mirihana) through the city of Colombo was so fun. So many car, buses, people and tooting the horns…… it sounded like they all were there to welcome me…. Though ammi said it was just trafficJ

Nana, A/Tracy and U/Ryan had decorated the house with blue balloons and a “Welcome Home Dhiren” sign. The house looked beautiful and I knew I was loved by everyone.

More photos to come


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home