Baby Dhiren (and now we have Romel)

Roanne and Dinesh are now blessed with two boys. Dhiren Joseph Perera was born on 26 June 2006 at 20:01. Romel Anthony Perera was Born on 7 May 2008 at 14:21. We are truly blessed.

Monday, June 25, 2007

My first birthday party

Me just about to cut the cake.... did all of you bring gifts Ammi made the cake - Theme from my favourite book - "Where is the green sheep?"
Thathi, what does 1 mean?
A/Kamala, A/Lenoka, Thathi, Me, Amma and u/Shamnika
While they have yummy food I am still stuck with this baby food...

I had a party for all my friends and family in Hobart, Tasmania on Sunday the 24th June 2007. This is two days before my real birthday, which is ofcourse the 26 June 2007. Lyn Seeya, Mama, A/Kamala, Shamnika and Lenoka also decided to come from NZ. Psssst... I must be important..... All from Sri Lanka, Nana, A/Tracy and U/Ryan had a Thanks giving mass for me.

We had a big party in Hobart, it was also announced on the Tasmania Radio, community channel. Its was a great day and we all had heaps of fun. Now I am looking forward to my real birthday in 2 days time. Here are some photos for you to enjoy.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home