Baby Dhiren (and now we have Romel)

Roanne and Dinesh are now blessed with two boys. Dhiren Joseph Perera was born on 26 June 2006 at 20:01. Romel Anthony Perera was Born on 7 May 2008 at 14:21. We are truly blessed.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Baby on the move


Ammi Ammi I can crawl now, its easy I lift myself with my hands and push with my feet.
….. now where Ammi hiding now.

4 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your comments can be inlcuded now. Just type in the word verification and include your name.

 
At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dhiren,

We all are waiting and waiting and waiting to see you...

From: Uncle Ryan, Aunty Tracy and Nana

 
At 4:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dhiren

We still have not seen you yet. You look so cute and a smart little boy.

May God Bless You.

I hope your mama will cook good things for you to eat. I know she can.


from Nana U'Ryan and A'Tracy

 
At 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI Dhiren Boy,

We are happy that finally you have decided to come to your motherland.

love you always

U' Ryan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home